Contact Us is a site driven by user submitted content. is not responsible for the content submitted by its users. Users who submit content to agree to our Terms of use. has a zero tolerance policy for posting content of people under 18-years old. If someone has posted content depicting you while you were under 18-years old, please use the correct link below to request removal of this content.

You can read more about our removals policy here

Law Enforcement

Minor Removal

DMCA Complaint

General Removals


  1. What if I was a minor when the content was produced?
    We have a zero tolerance policy, contact us promptly to have it removed.
  2. How do I have a post of me removed?
    Click here and follow the instructions.
  3. What if I own the content and not the person who posted it?
    Click here and follow the instructions.